Built in 1938 as barracks, the impressive Mission style facility was later converted to become the headquarters for the 6th Army.
Inspired by its historical past and beautiful surroundings, the Film Centre’s Palm Room, with adjoining covered veranda, offers
natural indoor and outdoor event spaces. Expansive views of the historic Main Post of the Presidio and Golden Gate Bridge
complete the experience.
39 Mesa Street, Suite 107, The Presidio San Francisco, CA 94129.
- Up to 150 seated dining in the Palm Room with dance floor (bar on outside covered veranda)
- Up to 200 seated dining in the Palm Room without dance floor (bar on outside covered veranda)
- Up to 300 standing reception with use of both Palm Room and Veranda
Palm Room Feature
- Clean bright canvas with windows overlooking Presidio’s Main Post and Golden Gate Bridge
- Flexible track lighting
- Floor to ceiling French Doors that open your event space from indoor to outdoor spaces
- Acoustic Ceiling
- Dance Floor: Beautiful Australian Eucalyptus hardwood floors to dance the night away
- Veranda: Covered veranda with graceful arches and wrought iron railings perfect for hors d’oeuvres and cocktail hour
- Lawn Use: Ceremonies can be held outside with historic arched entry doors that provide a perfect backdrop to exchange your vows or on our Mesa lawn adjacent to the Veranda
- Music: Amplified music indoors until 11:45 pm, guests depart by midnight
- Parking: Non-exclusive paid parking in nearby lots; $2.00 per hour, free after 6:00 p.m.
- Kitchen Facilities: Professional kitchen facilities for your caterers
- Bridal Room: Full length mirror, wet bar, plenty of light, Golden Gate Bridge view